CHECKLIST: “Draft effective Change Communication”
Claim the Checklist now to either draft your next change communication or to proof existing communication. Use the CHECKLIST to:
- save time composing powerful change communication
- get inspiration when starting your change communication with a blank sheet of paper
- cover the most important aspects of your communication
- quickly check over communication messages the project team has composed
- avoid resistance to change and prevent project failure
Yes, send me the CHECKLIST now!
If you don’t receive an E-mail upon signing up, please make sure you check your Spam Folder and potentially add the E-Mail Cathrin.Kolb@projectsponsorguide.com to your Address Book or White List.