Inside the Online Course – Communicate for successful Change
Course Spotlight – Look inside the Course
As the Course Spotlight for the Course “Setting the Project Sponsor up for Success” was so well received, I now give you the tour of my new Online Course! Find below some of the highlights!
Scroll down for a screencast where I give you a tour of the main elements of the course.
Name of the Course: Communicate for successful Change
One key aspect of the role of a Project Sponsor is to be the “Cheerleader for Change” – communication is probably the most important task in any change programme or project.
70-80% of all projects fail to deliver the benefits identified. AND the number one reason quoted is the lack of visible and proactive Project Sponsorship! AND communication is probably the most important task for a Project Sponsor to carry out in order to be visible and proactive in the change context. Anyone for fine-tuning their communication skills?
“Communicate for successful Change” is the Course that supports Project Sponsors on their journey to become more visible and proactive in their role, using tools to draft strong formal communication and integrate Change Theory into developing phase-appropriate change communication.
The Course will help you better understand the elements of the role of a Project Sponsor in communication and the importance of communication in a Project or in a Change context. After completing the Course, you will find it easier to use practical and applicable tools and formal communication throughout the life cycle of the project to engage and motivate stakeholders and more naturally communicate ad hoc in numerous relevant situations, all for the success of the project.
- Lesson 1: The Cheerleader of Change – Project Sponsor role in Communication
- Lesson 2: Practical tools to master the formal Project Communication
- Lesson 3: Make a real impact with informal Project Communication
Senior managers in organisations, they could be finance managers, directors, middle or senior managers in all sectors, all functions. Wherever there is a project, there should be a senior person sponsoring it and communicating the vision!
A peek inside the Course
This is a special treat – I have experimented with my screencast tool and fingers crossed it works. Let me take you on a tour of the main elements of the Online Course – you might need to allow Adobe Flash to play!
Main benefits for learners
- Refresh your understanding of the Project Sponsor role in Change Communication
- Develop your re-usable Communication Blueprint
- Download practical tools and templates
- Start using various formal and informal communication tools
- Draft powerful Change Communications
- Apply change theory to develop and communicate relevant messages in different stages of the change programme
- Avoid and overcome resistance to change
- Course is laid out over 3 weeks, 1.5-2 hours’ time investment per week
- It is an Online Course, hosted on Thinkific and is made up of 3 major lessons.
- Lessons are a combination of video, voice over slides, text lessons, PDF documentation, reflective journal and supplementary writable PDF worksheets
- Material repository for easy retrieval of checklists and templates
- 12 months access to materials
- One-time payment of: GBP 197 (inclusive of any applicable VAT and other taxes or levies which are imposed or charged by any competent authority.)
“I have worked on many Change Programmes and I can’t think of many examples where Project Sponsorship was carried out inline with Best Practices. Most Project Sponsors would benefit from this guidance!”
~ Transformation Director
Online Course: Communicate for successful Change
If you have questions regarding successful Change Communication you want to have answered, write me an email: Cathrin.Kolb@projectsponsorguide.com